How Can You Tell You Need Roof Repairs?
Some homeowners wait until damage has already been done before calling a Denver roofing company because they didn’t know how to tell there was a problem in the first place. To avoid costly damage, keep an eye out for these common signs of a damaged roof:
- Roof Age: Although the exact time will vary depending on the roofing material used, the average lifespan of a roof is around 20 years. If your roof was installed over 20 years ago, it’s best to call a Denver roofing company to discuss maintenance, repairs or possible replacement.
- Missing Shingles: Step back and take a look at your home. If you notice a few shingles are missing, contact a roofing company in Denver to handle repairs.
- Shingle Granules in Roof: When you clean your roof, check to see if there are a significant amount of shingle granules that have fallen in. When a shingle roof begins to deteriorate, the granules slowly fall off, so this could be a sign that repairs are needed.
- Curling Shingles: Are your shingles curling upwards at the end as if they’re about to fall off? This is one of the first signs that you roof needs the immediate attention of a Denver roofing company.
At Your Service
At Big Creek Roofing and Restoration, your satisfaction is our top priority. When you hire us for roof repair work, you can expect excellent service and complete professionalism. And as a valued customer, you’ll benefit from our:
- Reasonable roof repair rates
- Easy, flexible appointment scheduling
- Prompt, courteous contractors
A non-working roof system should never be ignored. So don’t delay: When it comes to roof repairs in Denver, CO, Big Creek Roofing and Restoration is the team to call. Contact us today to learn more about our services.