Although you may never pay attention to them, your gutters play an important role in keeping your roof and property safe from rainwater. Without gutters, water would fall from the roof to the ground below, eroding the soil and potentially causing water damage to your siding. Gutters also provide invaluable protection against a flooded basement or crawlspace. Over time, if rainwater collects around your home’s foundation, it’ll eventually sneak inside, causing costly damage to both the interior and exterior of your home.
So when your gutters stop working properly, you need a reliable team to come in and get them fixed before your property sustains damage. That’s where we can help. As an established gutter repair company in Denver, CO, Big Creek Roofing and Restoration is on hand to get your gutters working the way they should.
What Can Go Wrong With Gutters?
Without proper maintenance, gutters can develop a number of problems over time that will require the assistance of a professional roofing company in Denver, including:
- Clogs caused by twig, leaf and water debris.
- Sagging gutters that pull away from your home most likely due to a hardware issue.
- Gutter leaks are caused as a result of rust or punctures from branches or tools.
- Leaky joints can occur when the area between two pieces of gutter begins to drip.
- Missing gutters. If you purchased a home without gutters, be sure to have them
- installed as soon as possible to avoid costly water damage.
If left unrepaired, any of these problems could cause serious damage to your home. No matter the issue that you’re facing with your gutter system, our Denver roof repair company will be able to assist you.